Sunday 3 December 2017

Lattest Merry Christas Wishes DECEMBER 2017

Lattest Merry Christas Wishes message DECEMBER 2017 : - Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! This time of year is a truly wonderful and magical one and Christmas is a holiday with a beautiful spirit and traditions. One tradition is greeting each other with merry Christmas wishes. In this huge collection of wishes for Christmas you will find 1) merry Christmas wishes, 2) funny Christmas wishes, 3) Christmas wishes images, 4) merry Christmas wishes for friends, 5) Christmas wishes for family, 6) Christmas wishes quotes, 7) Christmas wishes text messages, 8) short Christmas wishes and 9) even more Christmas wishes messages.
merry christmas wishes quotes



Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends


1. You light up my life like a Christmas tree. I am grateful to be your friend.

2. Christmas time comes once a year and thanks to friends like you I am full of cheer!

3. When I count the blessings of my life, I count you twice!

4. Merry Christmas best friend, thanks for all the joy you send! Happy New Year to you too, may you have joy all year through.

5. Merry Christmas my friend, I’ll tell you what you are, you’re as beautiful as an angel, as bright as a star.

6. There’s no gift out there that I can give you to show you how much I care. You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go.

7. What I treasure most this Christmas is your friendship. Merry Christmas friend!

8. I am so happy to celebrate Christmas with you, my friend, my confidant and my hero.

9. Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. 

10. Merry Christmas to you my dear, may you have a healthy, successful and joyful New Year.

wishes for christmas

christmas wishes for cards


    Merry Christmas Wishes for Family



      1. We may not be perfect, we may have our flaws, but one thing’s for certain, we all love Santa Claus!

      2. Merry Christmas to the greatest sister ever. Thanks for always being there for me whenever I needed you.

      3. I am so happy that you grew up to be such a wonderful person. I am a proud parent. Merry Christmas my angel.

      4. Christmas just isn’t the same without being with family. And even though we are apart this year, the memories of all Christmases past brings me good cheer.

      5. Merry Christmas to the world’s best brother. Santa knew exactly what the perfect gift for me was: you!

      6. I couldn’t ask for a better family. Thanks for giving me something to be so grateful about.

      7. Merry Christmas to the greatest parents. Thanks for filling my childhood full of joy, cheer and Christmas spirit.


      8. Merry Christmas, my child. Thanks for being the greatest gift of my life.

      9. Merry Christmas to my siblings. We may sometimes fight and disagree, but at least we get along under the Christmas tree!

      10. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad. Thanks for making it so I always fondly remember my childhood at this time of year.
merry christmas wishes

christmas wishes messages


    Short Christmas Wishes


    short christmas wishes
    • Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
    • May God bless you with all the success and happiness that you deserve.
    • May you have the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year yet.
    • Merry Christmas to my family and friends.
    • Merry Christmas wishes to you on this special day.
    • May the sweet magic of the Christmas season be with you always.
    • Best wishes for Christmas.
    • Our sincerest wishes for your joy, peace and love.
    • Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.
    • May you enjoy your time with your friends and family this Christmas.
    • Merry Christmas greetings to one of the most important people in my life.
    • Happy, happy Christmas wishes to you.
    • From my heart to yours, best Christmas wishes!
    • Wishing you good health, abundance and happiness.
    • May you have the gift of peace and serenity on this day and always.
    • Rejoice in the spirit of Christmas with friends and loved ones.
    • May we all live the message of Christ now and forever.
    • Sending you my most heartfelt wishes of love and joy.
    • Wishing all of you a Christmas full of delight and wonder.
    • May your Christmas be blessed with peace and joy.
    • Warm wishes for this festive season. Happy holidays!

No comments:
Write comments