Wednesday 13 December 2017

Happy New Year SMS 2018, wishes, messages

Happy New Year SMS 2018: -Hey friends thank you for landing on our Happy New Year SMS post, and if you are searching for Happy new year sms then you are at right place here we have the Happy New Year SMS 2017, Happy New Year SMS for Facebook and Whatsapp, Happy New Year SMS for Husband and Wife, Happy New Year SMS for Lovers, Advance Happy New Year SMS 2018 in English. It’s New Year! Thank your associates, friends and loved ones for their wishes, invitations, thoughtful gifts or round-the-year support and love with our heartfelt New Year ecards. Make them feel special with these warm expressions of gratitude and begin their New Year in a truly wonderful way.


“In every thing there must be a season,
a time 2come and a time 2go.
I pray that this New Year brings
2you happiness and joy 4ever and ever.”
My wishes for you are not limited to just the next year but to all the years that you experience in your lifetime and in your reincarnations!
Have a fun-filled, smashing, rocking and happening New Years!

New Year be the best ever
Filled with joy, love, laughter
Fun, Humor, cheer!
My dear happy new year
My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec.

Have a lucky and wonderful.

Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful new year.
Wishing you a New Year that’s
Sparking with Fun N Masti..
Bursting with Joy N Love…
& crackling with cheers N laughter!…………….

Remember the laughter,
the joy,
the hard work,
and the tears.
And as you reflect on the past year,
also think of the new one to come.
Because most importantly,
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.”
Happy New Year .
Sparkling Crackers Colorful Night Sweetest Bite Smiling Faces Delicious Dishes Only Luv, No Fear Let’s Welcome the New Year.
Happy New Year

Its New year’s Eve! Jig & Jive, Strum & Drum….
Have a rocking party that’s full of fun N masti…
Hey! It’s me here…
Wish a big hug to say
May all your dreams…
come true this year
Happy New Year
Happy New Year SMS 2017

I wish that not a single tear trickles down your cheek this New Year.
May you be blessed with joy and happiness all the year round.
I wish You dear buddy in New Year
24/7 Days Joy
24/7 Days Smiles
24/7 Days Good Times
24/7 Days Good Fortunes
A lovely new year on your way,
Greet new year with your cute smile..
Walk on your path,
Love in your own way,
Talk in your own words….
Do what your heart says….
And then one day world will say
It is your day
Wishing You A
Happy New Year
May the dawning of this New Year
Open up for you New Horizons,
Fill your heart with New Hopes and bring for you!
Promises of Brighter Tomorrows!
Wishing you Happiness and Prosperity in the New year!

Happy New Year SMS for Husband and Wife

”Yοur love, my hοney, has Μade me greedy Αnd now I demand yοu to be Βy my side Αlways and make 2017 Αnother eventful Υear.”
I always dreamed of kissing the man I love as the New Year rings in. Thank you for making my dreams come true.
“Lovely wife, I pray the new year blossom up our relationship into a much deeper and fruitful one with a new dawn of a new year. I send all my love and new year wishes for a prosperous new year.”
“From your hubby, this card carries my love and New Year greeting for a happy and a prosperous new year ahead. I wish you have all the love in the world
Let’s burst into the New Year together! Jump with both feet, holding hands — like we’ve done since I met you. Happy New Year to my exciting partner in crime!
Get ready for the best New Year ever. We’re going to party at the top of the world. At least, it will feel that way with you.
Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around… May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year.
Cheer to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.

Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year.

May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in your life.
As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2017 bring success and desired results for you.
As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year!
This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.
Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year 2017.
Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year.
New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.
Dear New Year, Please let me, my family, my colleagues, my clients and my friends be just happy in this time.
Let’s pray for a year with new Peace and Contentment, new Fortune and Friends. God bless you throughout 2017, have the unforgettable new year 2017.
Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

Happy New Year SMS for Lovers

Sοme People have fantastic Εyes, Sοme have nice Smiles Αnd οthers have Νice face. Βut you have all οf them with Α nice heart. Wish yοu a happy new Υear with whole Ηeart.
Οn this new Υear my wishes Αnd prayers only fοr you. God Βless you and Μay year to Follow Βe amid.
The Βest you have Εver Spent. Wish yοu a happy Νew year 2017. I Lοve you.
Μy Lips Desire Tο Kiss Yοu, Μy Eyes Desire Tο See Yοu, Μy hands Desire Tο Touch Yοu, Εvery Part of Μe Desires Yοu, Perhaps Βecause I Was Created Just Fοr You! Wish Yοu a happy Νew Year lovely Darling.
Ηi, You have Reached (Μame), We Αre At (Ρlace), Ιf You had Like To Jοin Us, Cοme On Out Αnd Party With The Βest. Looking Fοrward To Seeing Yοu. Happy Νew Year!
Ι Love To Lay Dοwn In Your Αrms & Listen Tο Your Ηeart Beats. It Makes Μe Feel That Τhere Is Someone In Τhis World, Whose Ηeart Beats Only For Μe, Ι Just Can’t Stop Lοving You, Wish Yοu Very Ηappy New Year 2017.
Let the Νew Year Make you Correct Αll Your, Vices and Βrush up all Yοur Virtues as Yοu, Strive to Ρut Your Best Foot Fοrward to Welcome 2017. Happy Ηappy New Year.
This Bright Νew Year Is Given Μe To Live Εach Day With Zest Tο Daily Grow Αnd Try To Be Μy Highest And Μy Best.
Ηis coming new Υear will strengthen our Βond and take us through Α journey of shared dreams Αnd aspirations
Lοve you deeply Μy sweetheart.
Fill yοur life with Ηappiness & Βright Cheer, Βring to you Jοy and Prosperity fοr the whole Υear, Αnd it’s my Νew Year wish fοr you Dear… Wish yοu a very Ηappy new Υear.

Νights are Dark Βut Days Αre Light, Wish yοur Life will always Βe Bright. Sο my Dear dοn’t get Fear Βecause God Gift us Α “BRAND ΝEW YEAR”. HAPPY ΝEW YEAR.
“On the New Year ’s Day, I wish that we may walk all the paths of life hand in hand giving strength to each other.”
“There is very little I can ask from God this New Year as He was kind enough to have sent me the best possible gift already – You!”
“This New Year I wish to be the smile on your lips, the wind in your hair, the twinkle in your eyes – I just want you to keep me close.”
“Your love has made each day of my life a magical one. So, as New Year commences, my humble tribute to you are the three magic words – I love you.”
“This New Year, I pray that we walk all through our lives hand in hand, no matter whether the path is made up of roses or rubbles.”
“My New Year will be brighter and happier since you hold the key to my heart, and I know you’d always handle your belonging with care.”
“No winter wind can keep away warmth from filling up my heart as I look forward to start a brand New Year with you as my companion.”
“They say what happens on the New Year day, recurs all through the year. All I wish is to start the New Year in your arms and seal it with a kiss.”
“This New Year I promise to fill each day with loving memories to string them in your heart forever.“

“My New Year gift for you – my heart wrapped with love and passion – hope you treasure it for years to come!”
“This New Year God sent an Angel my way to make the world a blissful place for me to be in, and that Angel is You!”
“I dreamt of someone who will complete me – I opened my eyes to find You stepping into my life making my dream come true.”
“No distance can keep me from reaching out to you to embrace you and wish you a Happy New Year.”
“This New Year I wish that our bonding be increased manifold, our differences reduced to fractions and our lives filled with peace and harmony.”

Happy New Year SMS 2017

Advance Happy New Year SMS 2017 in English

Just as a new bloom spreads
fragrance and freshness around…
May the new year add a new beauty
and freshness into your life.
Fill ur life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it’s my New Year wish 4u Dear…
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
Keep the smile
Leave the tear,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear,
Be joyous, coz
It’s new year ! Happy new year
Blooming Flowers
Sparkling Crackers
Colorful Night
Sweetest Bite
Smiling Faces
Delicious Dishes
Only Luv, No Fear
Let’s Welcome the New Year.
@@Happy New Year@@
Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Katrina Kaif
Arnold
Jennifer Lopez
Hrithik roshan
& Me..
All the Stars wish u a Very Happy New Year…
May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with
the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill. Happy New Year…
I met love, health, peace and joy,
They needed a permanent place to stay.
I gave them ur address hope they arrived safely.
Happy New Year
Everything which inspires u,
everything which means most 2 u,
everything that makes u smile& brings u joy ………
May this new year brings just happiness not tear,
Everybody loves only you dear,
All your problems will be finish
It’s for you my special new year’s wish……
Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don’t get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Something can be left undone
Some words can be left unsaid
Some feelings can be left unexpressed
But someone like you can never be left.
I wish u a Happy New Year
Something in your smile which speaks to me,
Something in your voice which sings to me,
Something in your eyes which says to me,
That you are the dearest to me.
Happy New Year !
May the new year
Bring these wishes to all of you
Warmth of love, comfort of home
Joy for your children,
Company and support of family n friends
A caring heart that accepts
N treats all human beings equally
Enrichment of knowledge n
Richness of diversity
Courage to seek n speak the truth
Even if it means standing alone
Hopes n dreams of a just world n
The desire to make it happen
A light to guide your path
Helping hands to strengthen unity
Serenity n peace within your mind,
Heart
May the spirit of this holiday
season fill your heart with love
peace and serenity
Wishing you many wishes for
the New Year Advance !
Final Words: –
So guys send these sms on your whatsapp and facebook, and New Year is the time at which a new calendar year begins and the calendar’s year count increments by one. Many cultures celebrate the event in some manner

No comments:
Write comments